Saturday, February 4, 2017

My 2016 Favorite Nail Arts





Time for a quick wrap up of my favorite nail art from 2016. 

I actually really love writing this post because it gives me a chance to revisit all the designs i did last year & here comes the hardest part that i have to pick some of my favorites among last year. 
I liked all my designs whether they are bit messy or bad in looks because after-all it's my handwork towards my nails. 

So, here are my 20 favorite designs which i liked the most. They are in no particular ranking order.




















































































So, this completes my 20 favorite nail art designs of 2016.
Which one of these is your favorite??


Thank You For Visiting My Blog..!!
xoxo
ShAlInI



No comments:

Post a Comment