Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Winter HandBag Essentials

I Love Winters with such an unbelievable passion. 
Surely, winter has started 3 months back but there was no downfall in the temperature here in India & I haven't felt that much cold, which should be felt in the winter season. But now it is January & now the temperature is falling down day by day and I can say that finally winters are here.

Now in this month I feel like of wearing my winter stuff i.e., jumpers, coats & scarves for the next few weeks. With winters on it's peak, I have stuffed my handbag with all my essentials of winters.
Here are some things I'll be putting in my handbag this winter:













1. Stole/Scarf, a pair of socks & woolen gloves.

Ok..!! so, most important essential in winters is a stole or a scarf, pair of socks & gloves. It's been January here in India & from now onwards we are feeling a chilly winter. Therefore, above 3 items are really needed in my winter handbag. 








2. Lip Care.

Lip balms are must have in winters as most of us tend to get very dry & chapped lips during winters. I am obsessed with the lip balms & I have tons of them. My current favorites are "Maybelline baby lips - rose addict" & "Blue Heaven lip bomb in flavor cocoa butter".




3. Bright deep lipstick & nude shade gloss.

Winters are about brightness. Usually, we style ourselves in the dark shades as dark colors are meant for winters & not that neon & pastel ones. So, I always keep a dark lipstick in my handbag during winters (elle18 - "cherry wine" is my current favorite) and also one Nude Shade gloss for daytime or if I have a bold eye makeup (lakme - "vanilla flavor" is my current favorite).



4. Moisturizers.

Always keep separate moisturizers for your face & hand. Keep a good thick moisturizer for your face so that u are fully moisturized all day long & don't forget about your hands & feet because they are also that much important as your face. So, keep separate moisturizer for your face, hands & feet and you are sorted all day long.



5. Fragrance.

 A mild perfume or a deodorant is must have in winters. I know that we don't sweat much in winters but then also we can't deny the fact that everyone likes fragrance and not that bad odour.lol. If you notice your perfume or deodorant start fading a little by the end of the day, this is the fantastic handbag essential to be fresh till evening. So, it's my all time bag essential.









6. Hair Ties.

If you do get out with some hair ties with you then it will definitely help you or it might not. But if you have a windswept hair than hair ties will be a great savior, otherwise it will look like you had just come out of your bed. lol. 



7. Sunglasses.

Anyway, Sunglasses in winters is OK now because they are fashionable. By which I mean fashion as in fashion, rather than fashion as in showing off. But beyond fashion sunglasses are essential as it protects eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays, dust, the wind and also reduces headaches & eyestrain.



8. Comb.

Last but not the least one is Comb. You should definitely keep a comb in handbag whether it's winter or summer or any other season. Like in my bag comb is for 365 days.












That's all my winter handbag essentials without them I don't step out from my home...
What are yours winter handbag essentials, do tell me in the comment section below. I would love to know.


Thank You For Visiting My Blog..!!
xoxo
ShAlInI



No comments:

Post a Comment